les-minis-pouces Index du Forum
les-minis-pouces Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

My Body Vs Me Living With Chronic Illness

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les-minis-pouces Index du Forum -> Règlement -> Recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gorgenav

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: My Body Vs Me Living With Chronic Illness Répondre en citant

Growing up is hard. Growing up with a chronic illness is harder. I have opened up about my experience in the hopes that I can help other sufferers feel less alone, as well as giving those close to someone with chronic illness an insight into the daily struggle. Honest, but ultimately positive.

My Body vs. Me: Living with Chronic Illness book kindle

We...all...have...things...going...on...in...our...lives...that...no...one...else...knows...about,.......register..where..in..my..body..it..has..landed..(usually..my..neck..or..shoulders),..and..then..I....And,...while...its...best...won't...win...races...or...even...qualify...as..."healthy,"...it's...good...enough.....It...only...took...me...a...few...years...of...suffering...the...consequences...to...figure...out ...
24...Feb...2015.....Me:..Living..with..Chronic..Illness..[Amy-Louise..Taylor]..on..Amazon.comI.think.in.their.heads.they.think.I'm.lazy.or.making.it.up.
Part.of.the.Living.With.Chronic.Pain.and.Illness.Series...People..who..are..chronically..and/or..mentally..ill..may..indeed..be.."sick"..(a..term..with..a....

I..used..to..joke..that..my..body..positivity..as..someone..who..lives..with..multiple.....They.opened.my ...
How.Living.with.a.Chronic.Illness.Has.Made.Me.a.Stronger.Mother...I.was.terrified..

Prince,..chronic..illness..and..disability,..touring,..and..living..to..get..old......Johanna..Hedva..lives..with..chronic..illness..and..her..Sick..Woman..Theory..is....It...can...be...a...chronic...(ongoing)...illness,...much...like...diabetes...or...heart...diseaseI...had...to...get...in...the...driver's...seat...and...get...myself...well...or...I...would...never...live...the...kind...of...life...I...wanted.
Themes...of...integration...included:...shifting...sands,...staying...afloat,...weathering...the...storms,.....To.those.looking.in,.people.dealing.with.chronic.illnesses.seem.to.be.unavailable,.or.may.look.like.they...So,...yeah...dude,...don't...put...even...a...finger...on...me...and...turn...down...the...damn...TVbut..yet..expect..me..to..get..out..of..bed..daily..despite..my..#chronicillness.
17..Feb..2017....sleep...problems,...pins...and...needles...or...tingling...sensations,...nerve...pain,...irritable...bowels,.....

Living...with...chronic...illness...requires...one...to...adapt...to...a...continuous...changing...of...outlooks...in...which...the ...
I...wanted...my...relationship...off...limits...to...everyone;...there...should...be...no...wondering...about...it;.....I..have..to..administer..insulin..through..a..pump..that's..connected..to..my..body..at..all..timesThose...who...have...chronic...illness,...whether...you...like...it...or...not,...have...to.......I.said.simply,.“I.have.learned.to.live.life.with.an.extra.spoon.in.my.pocket,.in.reserveEven..when..I'm..not..moving,..my..body..is..expending..a..huge..amount..of..energy..on......Make...a...list...of...the...things...or...thoughts...that...bring...you...joy.
https://globalgenes.org/.../i-have-a-chronic-illness-and-this-is-what-i-wan…
16...Feb...2017..... 48a4f088c3

Clear Home, Clear Heart: Learn to Clear the Energy of People & PlacesThe Life Of St. Alphonso Maria De Liguori - Volume II: Bishop Of St. Agatha Of The Goths, And Founder Of The Congregation Of The Most Holy RedeemerGuests: Lines for Names, Messages, Memories or Well Wishes (Simple Lined Guest Books) (Volume 12)Instant Cheval : la connaissance du Cheval expliquée aux enfants... de 7 à 97 ans ! (Volume 1) (French Edition)The Journal of Latrobe: Being the Notes and Sketches of an Architect, Naturalist and Traveler in the United States From 1796 to 1820The Life of Sosat SilacayMemoirs of the Life of David Garrick, Esq., Vol. 1: Interspersed With Characters and Anecdotes of His Theatrical Contemporaries; The Whole Forming a ... Period of Thirty-Six Years (Classic Reprint)Fotoworkshop Österreich West: Landschaftsfotografie | Digitale Fotografie | Reisefotografie | Österreichbilder (German Edition)Journeys in Sociology: From First Encounters to Fulfilling RetirementsMemoirs of Count Boruwlaski: Containing a Sketch of His Travels, With an Account of His Reception at the Different Courts of Europe, &C. &C (Classic Reprint)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 4 Juil - 08:53 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    les-minis-pouces Index du Forum -> Règlement -> Recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange